Question Help about virus trojan

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubucu246

Great
Nov 4, 2021
Brother, currently my computer has a virus trojan but can't be scanned by software and I have reinstalled factory windows10 but still have a virus what should I do, please help me

Tubucu246

Great
Nov 4, 2021
I just dowload 4 anti virus, cclearn, tdsskiller, unikey, chrome,unikey... but but the original cause is still clicking on the link.
About unikey: in my country unikey is a software helps to type Vietnamese and maybe I downloaded it from an unofficial site so it has a virus.
Only tdsskiller can scan it.

1. they are edited and change locate my files
  2. Add some file.txt in my desktop
  3. When i connect internet it added cookies even though i wasn't search anything (i was using hitmanpro sacn it but 3-5min it coming back)
In general, when my computer connects to the network, there will be strange things. Plase help me 😢

If you did a clean Windows setup, it's not a virus. The $xxxx temp files are normal hidden temp files that are created by Office, and they are deleted when the program is closed properly.

I don't see anything strange happening here either.

Tubucu246

Great
Nov 4, 2021
If you did a clean Windows setup, it's not a virus. The $xxxx temp files are normal hidden temp files that are created by Office, and they are deleted when the program is closed properly.

I don't see anything strange happening here either.
If it was really successful, I wouldn't have asked here.
The second time I reinstalled windos but it still there. When i connect netwrok 2 mice appear and I can't control it.

Status
Not open for further replies.