help choosing headphones for gaming

avihay_1989

Honorable
Jul 19, 2012
Greetings,
After thorough reading I wanted at first to purchase headphones fit for games and music, then I realized that it is better two pairs ( Some have even more )
So I purchased the ath - m50 use of music.
And now I'm debating between a few options
razer tiamat 7.1
roccat kave 5.1 xtd
ath - 700x
Everyone saw advantages and disadvantages
It is most important to me sound quality , build quality , convenient to use at least an hour.
* Tiamat saw her only real 7.1 it can be an advantage but I'm afraid to take their products that are not really high quality .
* To roccat I pretty convincing it would be good just does not have anything to reviews on the net that a new product , if anyone has it and can give me opinions that would help a lot.

* 700x Got a really good use of the games of the fps but the rest I do not know how much he will be good .

If you have an idea better solution would love to hear either one of these models is recommended ?
* Headphones attach to the creative sound blaster z

ironsheik

Honorable
Jan 28, 2014
I personally think you'd be disappointed switching from the Audio Technicas to a surround sound headset. I would just attach a microphone to your soundcard and continue with your m50s. The surround sound processing offered by razor is pretty good for gaming, probably the best I've heard, but still not significantly better than what you have with your creative software.