help connecting hd lava antenna and cable with a A B switch

Chris_313

Commendable
Oct 9, 2016
I have a lava hd antenna that has a box with remote to rotate antenna, I have a a b switch to run antenna and cable , how can make it work. Antenna has a input , and 2 output to tv .antenna has to run through box because it gets it power and it's a amplifier.

budwich

Estimable
Oct 30, 2015
connect the cable to "a", connect the output from the lava box to "b". You then switch between cable and antenna to send the output to your TV. Of course, depending on the TV, you have to "rescan" on your tv to get the channels setup each time you switch.

budwich

Estimable
Oct 30, 2015
connect the cable to "a", connect the output from the lava box to "b". You then switch between cable and antenna to send the output to your TV. Of course, depending on the TV, you have to "rescan" on your tv to get the channels setup each time you switch.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Streaming Video & TVs 9
I Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 5
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 5
M Streaming Video & TVs 9
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
I Streaming Video & TVs 2
ITclimber Streaming Video & TVs 4
V Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 7
C Streaming Video & TVs 3
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
My Samsung tv is snowy when I turn it on before I ever connect to an antenna. What is wrong?
How to connect vhs and I door antennae to flat screen tv
how to connect digital outdoor hdtv antenna to samsung un50mu6300 tv
Solved! how to wireless connect tv antenna to 2 tv's
How to connect an indoor antennae to receie over the air free broadcast to the coaxial cable on my HD tv? Where do I connect i
How do I connect an outside antenna with coaxial cable to an HD TV that only accepts HDMI cable ends?
Broke antenna connection of my tv
Need Help: How to Connect an OTA antenna and keep FIOS Internet & phone
I have a 2007 plain TV with only cable/antenna input. How can is use a USB connection to the cable/antenna input port?
How do I connect/convert my antenna (Mohu Leaf) via HDMI cables to my TV?
What can be wrong with the cable/antenna port (where you connect the coaxial cable from antenna) if it's not broken off or loo
the tip on my tv used to connect the cable broke How else can I connect the cable wire or antenna???
connections HD antenna & cable box antenna using both
Only one HDTV. I want to receive Both OTA and 'cable', without having to remove (change) coaxial connections.
I have a 32" rca picture tube tv that was getting an intermittent signal like a bad connection where antenna screws into coax
Connect indoor antenna to HDTV with only one coax input
Two antennas connected to a TiVo
single cable in wall, want to run antenna and CATV provider on same, need remote control swith unit to connect on both ends
connecting HD Antenna and Analog Cable to HD TV
HDTV via antenna and analog cable tv connection

ASK THE COMMUNITY