HELP me i need headset advice

Oliverjorgensen

Estimable
Nov 2, 2015
I mostly play cs:go, and my headset has been broken for a long ass time and i need a new one. The astro a40's are on sale for half price this weekend in denmark. But they might sell out so i need an answer quick. Are they 7.1 without the mixamp? And even if they are stereo, are they worth it?

Solution
Personally I bought Astro A50's awhile back. They were good until parts started breaking. The customer support was the worst customer support I had ever encountered. I ended up sending my headset in 3 times and it took 2 weeks to get it back each time. It's a good deal if you don't have problems. I think the A40's are more perfected than the A50's.
7.1 surround can only be achieved through USB or optical. If you use a 3.5mm jack without a Mixamp then it's stereo. Hope this helps!

Toysoldiers35

Estimable
Nov 7, 2015
Personally I bought Astro A50's awhile back. They were good until parts started breaking. The customer support was the worst customer support I had ever encountered. I ended up sending my headset in 3 times and it took 2 weeks to get it back each time. It's a good deal if you don't have problems. I think the A40's are more perfected than the A50's.
7.1 surround can only be achieved through USB or optical. If you use a 3.5mm jack without a Mixamp then it's stereo. Hope this helps!

Solution