Help me please!

Sammie_1

Commendable
Jul 8, 2016
How do I get my Gmail contacts to come up on my email.. my screen is busted can't see anything...

Solution
If the phone's screen is damaged, and you can't see what you are accessing, your best bet is to access your google account via a computer. As long as you had the phone set to "Sync" data then your contacts should be there.

If not, you could try plugging the phone into a computer, via USB, and see if you can find the correct folder with the contact information. Copy it over to the computer and access the info on there.

Depending on the phone, it could be in a few different folders.

There are also some programs you can get online, and install on your computer, to help access the files on the phone. Again, the phone would have to be connected to the computer via USB.

Last option, if all else fails, try a local tech or repair place.
If the phone's screen is damaged, and you can't see what you are accessing, your best bet is to access your google account via a computer. As long as you had the phone set to "Sync" data then your contacts should be there.

If not, you could try plugging the phone into a computer, via USB, and see if you can find the correct folder with the contact information. Copy it over to the computer and access the info on there.

Depending on the phone, it could be in a few different folders.

There are also some programs you can get online, and install on your computer, to help access the files on the phone. Again, the phone would have to be connected to the computer via USB.

Last option, if all else fails, try a local tech or repair place.

Solution