Solved! help me please

Apr 23, 2018
hello! i want to ask about my sd card..i just bought my sd card 2 weeks ago because my older one were broken..my new one was fine till last night it become damaged ..i go to the phone shop were i bought this sd card since it still have warranty they gave me a new one again and now im scared of something.. 2 sd card damaged in 1 year is it because of my phone? did my phone make the sd card damaged? sorry for my bad eng. hope someone can give ne a solution for this..

Solution
You can get many programs/apps to check the phone for viruses, malware, etc. Malware is different than viruses, so be sure to check for that as well.

Also, question, do you take your card in and out of your phone often? I ask because that can also damage the card. Quite easily actually. While they can be taken in and out easily, the more that is done, the more likely the card would become damaged.
Apr 23, 2018
omg really? then what should i do? this my third sd card and im scared that it might damage again..can u tell me how can i check if there's a bad virus or malware in my phone?i just installed the virus cleaner and it saying that i dont have any virus..

You can get many programs/apps to check the phone for viruses, malware, etc. Malware is different than viruses, so be sure to check for that as well.

Also, question, do you take your card in and out of your phone often? I ask because that can also damage the card. Quite easily actually. While they can be taken in and out easily, the more that is done, the more likely the card would become damaged.

Solution