Help needed. Is this laptop good?

Fluttering

Honorable
Jul 1, 2013
Recently I've been given the option to trade an iPad 3 Wi-Fi + 4G with 64Gb that I'm selling for an Asus laptop rocking a Intel Core i7 2670QM processor, 8Gb DDR3 memory and a Geforce GT 555M with 2Gb of memory.
Is it a good trade? How will this laptop fare in today's games? I intend to use it for mostly gaming. I've been saving for a custom-built desktop but this laptop might work out for quite a while. What are your opinions on it?

Take the laptop.check first if there is any faulty or not.The laptop can run most recent games.but dont expect it to run on high or ultra.Use the laptop for the mean time until u have enough money to build a custom pc.so u will have both a desktop and laptop.Or u could just sell the laptop and use the money to built a custom pc.

Fluttering

Honorable
Jul 1, 2013
Thank you for all your help! I'll inform you if I do decide to trade it, just so you get some closure.
For other people that might read this, feel free to post your answers, the more information the better.

No problem.At least u can play 'real games' on the laptop instead of playing angry birds on the ipad.=p no offence.Anyway it will be a very good deal for you to let go your ipad for the laptop.