My tablet tm 1005 (it works) is trouble booting. its stuck on the start screen and is not hard resetting either.I tried pressing the Volume buttons with Power button but it still comes back to the same screen and sometimes switches off! HELP required
Try seeing if it will start up in "Safe Mode". If it will, then there is probably something unwanted on the device. Bad app, malware, virus, etc., that you need to remove. If, however, that won't work, then try the instructions for a "Hard Reset" below (including as I don't know what steps you followed). Should that even not work, then you are probably going to have to have the device looked at by a tech.
To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.
1. First turn off the tablet.
2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.
3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.
4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.
NOTE: Doing this will clear 'all' the data on your tablet, so it is suggested you not choose this option unless you have to, or aren't worried about losing anything on the device.
Be sure you back up any data you want to keep, to a computer or cloud account, before doing the reset.
To "Hard Reset" the tablet...
1. Make sure that the tablet is actually powered off.
2. Remove your SD card, if there is one in the device.
3. Press the "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.
4. Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the "System Recovery Mode".
5. Next use "Volume Down" button to get to the "wipe data/factory reset" option When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are how to can navigate and highlight what option you need.
6. Once you have selected the "wipe data/factory reset", press the "Power" button to select that option.
7. On the following screen, repeatedly press the "Volume Down" button until the "Yes - delete all user data" option is what is selected.
8. Then press the "Power" button to hard reset the tablet.
9. If you took your SD card out in step 2, when the device is up and running again, reinsert the SD card.
thankyou for the answer.
but none of the top procedures are working. i tried to force it in safe mode, but no use and also hard resetting puts it back in the loop to the boot logo/wallpaper screen.
When i connect it to pc, the explorer doesnt show the device; just two usb drives with 0 kb and they dont open.
what can be done if i cant reach it through pc?