Jonfess

Commendable
Mar 24, 2016
I have a
Front receiver that has 2 speakers and and one subwoofer

Side PC speakers with a subwoofer

Rear chair with two speaker in it

Now I was wondering if I could direct all bass to front and side
For example in elite dangerous my bigger subwoofer (front) gets no bass while my side gets all the bass but my side speakers have a much smaller woofer

Solution
Unfortunately the motherboard does not give you the control to raise and lower the bass on specific speakers. Unless the speakers have their own controls on them which it seems as if they do not, You would need a dedicated receiver to properly separate your sound. If you bought an actual receiver you would not be using PC speakers and chair mounted speakers either.

Jonfess

Commendable
Mar 24, 2016

i have everything running through my motherboard i dont have a sound card
front and side are in back
rear is on front connecter (redirected rear through headphon jack in realtek audio manager)

If my audio devices seem wierd it stuff people have gave me over the years

Front-Panasonic home theater reciever (older so it only has surround through the built in dvd player( it only has stereo jacks on the back) it does do a good job of putting some sounds through the middle speaker) Subwoofer is around 100-200 watt i think

side- Philips Pc speakers 2 speakers and one woffer which does have good bass but its not near as powerfull as my main one

rear- chair with two small but suprisingly good speakers

Iwas wondering if i could make all the bass go through the front and rear

also i really cant buy anything since im 13 and cant really buy anything plus im going to buy a gtx 1060 and thats going to clean out my money

Rogue Leader

Distinguished
Unfortunately the motherboard does not give you the control to raise and lower the bass on specific speakers. Unless the speakers have their own controls on them which it seems as if they do not, You would need a dedicated receiver to properly separate your sound. If you bought an actual receiver you would not be using PC speakers and chair mounted speakers either.

Solution

Rogue Leader

Distinguished

That would make sense if you have the speakers configured on the inputs incorrectly. Bass will (should) always go to the front as they tend to have bigger drivers.

Jonfess

Commendable
Mar 24, 2016

i figured it out but
where my setup is the rear speakers wouldent work because i have my tv behind me and i cant do anythin with mounting them except for the front center where my mom conveniently hung something in the perfect spot with a nail the front and rear have there own volume and controlls since front is a reciever and rear has blutooth in it too the front and side (i lost the volume controller for the side but found settings for it on the pc) have bass controlls on them

so that is why im using what im using