Help with bluetooth issue

TomShen

Honorable
Jan 19, 2013
Hi guys,
I own a 'Dell Inspiron 3000' and just bought 'Creative t3150w' speakers.
When I allow my ipod to play music it works well, but with the Dell it does not work at all.
How can I make the Dell work with the Creative wireless speakers?
Thank you ---:)

Solution
I am in the same boat. Back in March, I purchased a pair of Creative T50W Wireless Bluethooth 2.0 Speakers, and they won't work with my laptop.

Found a long article, "Implementing Advanced Audio Distribution Profile".
https://developer.bluetooth.org/TechnologyOverview/Pages/ImplementingAdvancedAudioDistributionProfile.aspx

So in reading it, I see, "How can I find out if my Bluetooth enabled audio device is compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices"? And all it says is, "Devices equipped with A2DP will work with other A2DP devices".

Gee, thanks for the help (NOT).

Sure hope someone figures it out. I've always found Bluetooth devices glitchy and annoying.

TomShen

Honorable
Jan 19, 2013
Hi,
This is what I have from the Creative support chat: "You may connect your laptop to the T3150W provided that it supports A2DPb", And then he added "Please check what is the "Default Playback Device" listed, please try to select Bluetooth device as a default".
Now these two factors didnt really get and the Dell support is not helping at all.

I am in the same boat. Back in March, I purchased a pair of Creative T50W Wireless Bluethooth 2.0 Speakers, and they won't work with my laptop.

Found a long article, "Implementing Advanced Audio Distribution Profile".
https://developer.bluetooth.org/TechnologyOverview/Pages/ImplementingAdvancedAudioDistributionProfile.aspx

So in reading it, I see, "How can I find out if my Bluetooth enabled audio device is compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices"? And all it says is, "Devices equipped with A2DP will work with other A2DP devices".

Gee, thanks for the help (NOT).

Sure hope someone figures it out. I've always found Bluetooth devices glitchy and annoying.

Solution

TomShen

Honorable
Jan 19, 2013
Now the guy from Creative support tells me to buy USB dongle that costs 39.99 and works with laptops...how low can you get?? they just sell you equipment that doesnt work (bluetooth)...