Solved! Help with device

Jan 4, 2019
My SD card wont split data between phone & SD. My SMS card is locked on this device. I had my other phone, with the same SMS card, unlocked.
I pay for 22 gb a month, additionally, but this device has only given me 8gb for the last 10 months. My storage is acting crazy
HELP

Solution
There isn't an SMS card. SMS is text messages. So I am going to assume you mean a SIM card, which is the card you get from the carrier/service provider so you have service on the phone.

The SIM card wouldn't be locked, a phone would be. Now a SIM can have the service it is for turned off if you say own that company money. Only that company can restore service through that SIM. Or the new phone could be locked to whatever carrier/service provider it was gotten through/from. Only they can unlock it then.

Also, data can't be split between a phone and a card. A SD card is only for storing things on. Files, contacts, etc., not data service. If you are paying for data (which is so you can access online apps and the internet from the phone...
There isn't an SMS card. SMS is text messages. So I am going to assume you mean a SIM card, which is the card you get from the carrier/service provider so you have service on the phone.

The SIM card wouldn't be locked, a phone would be. Now a SIM can have the service it is for turned off if you say own that company money. Only that company can restore service through that SIM. Or the new phone could be locked to whatever carrier/service provider it was gotten through/from. Only they can unlock it then.

Also, data can't be split between a phone and a card. A SD card is only for storing things on. Files, contacts, etc., not data service. If you are paying for data (which is so you can access online apps and the internet from the phone, then you would need to contact the carrier/service provider if you aren't getting that much. Now if you are talking how much space you have on the phone, that is not the same thing. The phone comes with a limited amount of space, which cannot be added to. You do not pay extra for that space.

Solution