Help with hookup

John3333

Commendable
Jan 11, 2017
I bought a new 70 mile range roof top antenna with a booster installed I can only get two channels . There are at least 6 good channels well in rang what am I doing wrong. The two channels I get are crystal clear so hook up is right.

Solution
Uni-directional antennas need to be rotated to POINT in the general direction of the transmitting tower. If all of your stations are spread out, then you need an omni-directional antenna, or a rotor you can control via a remote.

If you live in a valley where the signal has go up then down to you then that''s not going to work, all you get are weak signal reflections, in that case you have no choice but paying for cable service, or go Satellite, or Internet-TV, if available.
Uni-directional antennas need to be rotated to POINT in the general direction of the transmitting tower. If all of your stations are spread out, then you need an omni-directional antenna, or a rotor you can control via a remote.

If you live in a valley where the signal has go up then down to you then that''s not going to work, all you get are weak signal reflections, in that case you have no choice but paying for cable service, or go Satellite, or Internet-TV, if available.

Solution