Hey how do I move my files such as images music videos What's app chats everything back on internal device on a Samsung J5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2018
I moved everything on my SD card due to space in my phone so now I dont have anything like nothing and id like to get all those files back to my internal device on a Samsung J5

Solution
Go into the phone's file manager app and choose the files you want to move back to the phone. Once they are all moved, make sure you change the settings in any apps that were accessing the files so that they look for them now on the phone.

NOTE: Doing this through the file manager can take a while. Another way to do it would be to connect the phone to a computer via USB cord. Then select all the files on the card and move them over to the phone.

In the end, do make sure that there is enough room on the phone for all this. If there isn't, then it will just be a waste of your time.
Go into the phone's file manager app and choose the files you want to move back to the phone. Once they are all moved, make sure you change the settings in any apps that were accessing the files so that they look for them now on the phone.

NOTE: Doing this through the file manager can take a while. Another way to do it would be to connect the phone to a computer via USB cord. Then select all the files on the card and move them over to the phone.

In the end, do make sure that there is enough room on the phone for all this. If there isn't, then it will just be a waste of your time.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.