Solved! Hi Help Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2018
Hi..newby to this forum..
I posted request:

I have a Toshiba Satellite Laptop.Yes I'm cheap..so keyboard went out a week ago. Used external keyboard and mouse. They stopped working so I surfed web and tried unplugging battery. Now even after charge overnight..I have nothing! No power lights or function at all! Held power button, hit delete, escape...do I pay for repair or replace or something else?

fagetti

Prominent
Mar 1, 2018
so you did already press power button ? take battery and power cable out and press power button for 1min just hold it.
And when you take battery out and put power cable in see if any light flares up, power light on side or nothing? What about fan does that move at all?

Feb 9, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from losogwin : "Toshiba Satellite keyboard stopped working. Used external keyboard and mouse until they stopped working. Disconnected battery"

Hey, I had the same problem a while back. Turned out the drivers were outdated. I don't know why the externals are not working, but if somehow you could get them to work or through any other method, you could download the drivers from Toshiba's website.

Status
Not open for further replies.