FaithhVFX

Commendable
Aug 31, 2016
So i have two 12 inch Rockford Fosgates max watt peak 1200/600rms with 2 Klipsch r14 speakers in my room. All that is ran off a 1000w Sony receiver and im looking for to getting a Seismic Audio - LE-3000 - Power Amplifier - 3000 Watts to run my subs but the only problem is i only want my subs producing bass so theres only XLR inputs which is fine ive found XLR to 18g speaker wire but ill rewire that myself to 12g wire but the output is the issue. I cant find a XLR to LFE cable. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

That amp is stereo so if you use the bridge input it will act as a mono amp.Then a a single channel cable as ien2222 suggests will work. If you want to power each woofer from one channel of the amp you will need to split the subwoofer output and then you can use a stereo cable with RCA plugs at the receiver end and either XLR or 1/4" phone plugs at the amp end.
When you bridge an amp the power goes up but the stability goes down. Check the manual for the minimum impedance the amp will be happy with in bridged vs stereo mode.

FaithhVFX

Commendable
Aug 31, 2016

Ok thank you! Question should i get that amp?

FaithhVFX

Commendable
Aug 31, 2016

Ok thank you man! Any suggestions i should do?

ien2222

Distinguished

Unfortunately no, since I don't use balanced I've never really looked into the problems or solutions to them. Perhaps AA knows more about it. On the other hand, perhaps it'll all work out and there won't be any problems to deal with, I don't think it's a common problem.

FaithhVFX

Commendable
Aug 31, 2016

Ok man! I appreciate you helping me!