Home theater with VGA cables

Ksutter

Prominent
Mar 13, 2017
I recently purchased a home with an existing home theater with VGA connections. Do I need a converter to see anything through my cable or Apple TV, both of which have hdmi only connections? I understand I will need a cable to go between the old and new pieces, but wonder f I need a converter?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
V Streaming Video & TVs 3
F Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
eszed556 Streaming Video & TVs 5
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 7
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question WHATS BETTER HDMI OR OPTICAL CABLE FOR MY SAMSUNG SMART TV AND LG HOME THEATER
Solved! My 42LB55 has no headphone port and my HT-E330K samsung home theater no optical cable port. How do i get the tv sound through
How do I get 5.1 surround from my BRripped 5.1/7.1 movies that I have in my laptop to home theater with and TV?
trying to hook up an lg blu ray dvd home theater to samsung tv with cable box
How can hook up my line to my vizio E series home theater display
Bypassing TV audio to make Home Theater default audio.
No audio from home theater system when watching TV but sound with videos and radio
I connected my TV who had Netflix with my Yamaha home theater unit with an optical cable. However I cannot get Netflix' 5.1 so
Can i connect a pc/laptop to my home theater system with (male)audio jack to (male)usb?
Blue ray home theater use to play blue ray and tv sound now only get sound playing through blue ray, optical cable is hooked u
I have an Sylvania home theater system 5 speakers and a subwooferit also has a dvd players...but no HDMI,just rca cables
Hook up home theater system to direct tv with Hdmi cable
I have to connect my TV to my cisco cable box with YBR (don't ask). I have an older Sony Surround Sound home theater system, b
I just bought a house with an existing home theater with VGA cables and my new cable box and Apple TV are hdmi. What kind of c
Can't get sound with fire stick via home theater
home theater connect
I have a 5.1 Demon home theater HD Sony and a Sony Blu-ray Ray MY cable box is not compatible with gorgeous HDMI CAN ME
how do i get the sound through panasonic home theater from a laptop, which is connected to samsung smart tv through HDMI cable
Looking for some connecting cables for home theater
I have a 60 in. Samsung tv and am trying to hook up a Samsung 5.1 home theater system. Do I need to use a hdmi cable and an op

ASK THE COMMUNITY