Hooking computer up to turntable and speakers

yetigirl

Commendable
Feb 22, 2016
I need help connecting my MacBook Air to an Audio Technica turntable (with built-in pre-amp) and a pair of powered AV40 speakers. I have no experience/skill with this. Please help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Audio 1
S Audio 2
FirstLast1234 Audio 8
I Audio 2
jtk2515 Audio 6
J Audio 4
C Audio 4
K Audio 1
J Audio 5
A Audio 1
D Audio 6
J Audio 4
C Audio 1
E Audio 4
R Audio 2
N Audio 1
U Audio 4
Bleubird Audio 1
F Audio 5
H Audio 2
Similar threads
Question How can you hook up a Samsung subwoofer to a BW LED SPK M speaker to the back of my computer tower?
Solved! Computer is hooked up to monitor with HDMI to VGA adapter... Can I have audio or....?
Question I have a Samsung Q80R. The audio works fine when it's hooked up to my computer, but when I hook it up to my TV, it's extremely quiet. Why?
Help with hooking up sub woofer to computer
Solved! How to hook up Klipsch RP-280F speakers to my desktop
Can I hook up a computer CD/DVD player/writer to my amp/tuner to play music CDs?
I have 5 5.1 speakers and a woofer. I need to figure out what I'll need to hook them up to my computer for surround sound. I d
Need help hooking my HyperX Cloud 2's up to my PC and Xbox One at the same time
Solved! How can I hook two headsets with mics up to the same PC/laptop, allowing them to freely talk to each other?
The audio jack that my green speaker wire hooks up to is broke is there a way to fix it
Need help hooking up subwoofer to sony str-dh550 reciever
How to hook up Bose companion 5 computer speaker system to my Samsung plasma tv and Samsung blu Ray
How to hook up old computer without 3.5m or rca ports to new speakers with rca cables.
Hooking up a passive sub to my computer
can you hook up external speakers to an xbox 360 instead of using computer speakers?
I have an altech Lansing subwoofer and two speaker set that I hook to my laptop... I also have an old stereo with amazing spea
How can I hook up my powered speakers with 3.5mm jack to a tv that doesn't have a 3.5mm jack?
Hooking a subwoofer up to my computer
Hook up JBL E60 to PC?
hooking up 2 computer speakers to pair with the monitor speakers

ASK THE COMMUNITY