Hooking up home theatre speakers to PC

ledu00

Estimable
Mar 30, 2014
I have Samsung HT-THX25 Home Theatre system that has 5.1 speaker system and all speakers are 100w 3Ω including the subwoofer. The trick is that the unit itself has only stereo input so it just casts that stereo sound on 6 channels. I'd like to use my speakers full potential so I need an amp that can do just that. I'm on a pretty tight budget so can you recommend me the cheapest amp (or whatever device I need, not really the audio guy) that supports theese speakers. I'm using them on a pc and they're hooked up with 3.5mm jack, I heared that to transfer 6 channel sound I need at least HDMI cable so if you can help me with that too I'd apappreciate it :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Audio 1
Q Audio 1
M Audio 1
MrMario Audio 5
2 Audio 1
C Audio 2
J Audio 3
D Audio 1
G Audio 1
N Audio 1
M Audio 10
D Audio 2
A Audio 3
S Audio 2
K Audio 1
M Audio 1
7 Audio 2
C Audio 1
L Audio 1
A Audio 4
Similar threads
Solved! Hooking up a Vizio Sound Bar to Hisense tv
Question sony dvdhome theatre system Davdx375 no digital optical , sony tv kdl60ex645 no arce hooked to cable box no sound through spea
How to hook up Bose speaker to a duel deck
Hook Up Multiple Inputs to One Amp
how can i hook my pc to my m-cr610 to use as audio
So I have the new Tw j5500 tower speakers with built in sub.. so took hook it up to a 7.1 surround system , for sound output
Can I hook a tv ps4 and home theatre system using using a 4 way HDMI splitter and still get audio from surround sound
Bluetooth receivers for hooking 2 receivers
How do I hook up a older Bose Home Theater Without hdmi to a Samsung that only has hdmi
I have a pioneer PDP-507XD tv. I had it hooked up to a pioneer home theatre which has broken. We have bought a Sony home cinem
Home theater surround sound component Red and white cables to hook to new Samsung 4K HDMI tv
How can i hook up my wired home theater system to my ps4 and tv without reciever?
How to hook an integrated amp to a AV receiver?
How to hook up Home Theater Sound System to Laptop?
How to hook up my Durabrand home theater speaker to my iPhone
Hopeing to hook a passive sub to a powered sub so all 3 speakers will work
I have 2-5 watt speakers I want to hook up from a 6 ohm amp. Will they work?
How do I hook up my laptop to my receiver to get surround sound when watching movies on my laptop? I am using HDMI from the l
I have an LG55LA9650 smart TV hooked up to a Bose 3-2-1 home theater system. Playing movies or watching regular TV the audio w
How to hook up my 2.1 speakers with an amplifier

ASK THE COMMUNITY