hotel and digital adapter?!?!

Apr 28, 2016
With TWC requiring digital adapters for every TV, what would you say the best course of action would be when you own a small inn and would need 16 different adapters for each of your rooms because apparently there is just no other way even for a business?

Apr 28, 2016
Think we will be switching to Direct TV or Dish. Even though this business is also our home of residence, TWC does not recognize the residential aspect as says we have to pay $13 per adapter (not just $3.25 per adapter like it is for residences)

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Did you speak with a "business" manager? They can usually make deals to keep your business. Of course, you should see what you options are (and cost) with the other service providers. You might even be able to use the info as leverage.

Good luck!

Apr 28, 2016

Yes. After speaking with the neighboring hotel chain location on what they were paying for digital converters, the hotel chain manager stated, $5/digital converter box. So I told the TWC "manager" who not only denied ever stating that the box he originally offered me was $13/box and stated that the price was actually $15/box. When I said, here is what the bigger business pays, and he said, well feel free to change services. I have never worked with a more vile company with more heinous employees.