How can I get all games and apps from Google Play to go to external storage on onto my SD card from this tablet

Solution
Well it is going to depend on what version of Android the tablet is running. If it is running anything less than "Marshmallow" then you won't be able to make the SD card the "Internal" storage rather than "External" storage, which is what would be needed. If you aren't already running that, you can see if you can upgrade it to "Marshmallow".

Also, the manufacturer could have restricted this option, even if you are running "Marshmallow". The instructions on how to turn the SD card "Internal" are below.

How to turn external SD card into internal storage on "Marshmallow".

NOTE: Please be sure you start with a blank SD card. It needs to be blank because when the card is converted to "Internal" storage, it will be formatted (wiped) and...
Well it is going to depend on what version of Android the tablet is running. If it is running anything less than "Marshmallow" then you won't be able to make the SD card the "Internal" storage rather than "External" storage, which is what would be needed. If you aren't already running that, you can see if you can upgrade it to "Marshmallow".

Also, the manufacturer could have restricted this option, even if you are running "Marshmallow". The instructions on how to turn the SD card "Internal" are below.

How to turn external SD card into internal storage on "Marshmallow".

NOTE: Please be sure you start with a blank SD card. It needs to be blank because when the card is converted to "Internal" storage, it will be formatted (wiped) and encoded (making the cards data only readable by that device).

1. Go to device “Settings”, then select “Storage”.
2. Select your "SD Card", then tap the “three-dot menu“ (top-right), now select “Settings” from in there.
3. Now select “Format as internal”, and then “Erase & Format”.
4. Your SD Card will now be formatted as internal storage.
5. Reboot your tablet.

NOTE: If you don't reboot the tablet, many things may not work correctly, so make sure you do.

Solution

martib

Estimable
Feb 28, 2017

Have been searching for days for a solution to this same issue and have come across this answer you posted. Problem for me is that although sd card appears in my storage, I am unable to actually select it and the dots at the top only have "USB connection" which is greyed out. under the SD card heading it shows "unmount SD card" and "Erase SD card erases all data on the SD card such as music and photos"
Of course it's a new card, but if I select that, will it format it in the same way?
When I inserted the card no method of formatting displayed and other than appearing in settings/storage
it does nothing. Any attempts to move photos etc. have the "save to SD card" greyed out.
I was told that perhaps it was already formatted when I bought it. (?)

martib

Estimable
Feb 28, 2017
Ah! thanks.
Yet their website gives directions on how to transfer to the SD card..... But they don't have their contact details available to ask why it doesn't work.