How can I make my Samsung smart tv 5200 series connect to bt headset

Tinamarie

Estimable
May 4, 2015
I have a Samsung smart tv 5203 series and would like to use my bt circle gear head phones but TV is not bt ready I purchased a bt adapter and an optical audio cable with 3.5 jack.

You need an Bluetooth transmitter with optical input similar to this one. You pair this adapter with your BT headset, and connect it to the TV' Optical Out connector.

You don't say what adapter you have purchased, but "optical cable with 3.5 jack" does not sound right.

You need an Bluetooth transmitter with optical input similar to this one. You pair this adapter with your BT headset, and connect it to the TV' Optical Out connector.

You don't say what adapter you have purchased, but "optical cable with 3.5 jack" does not sound right.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 5
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 5
T Streaming Video & TVs 9
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Hi recently i bought samsung UHD 8 series smart TV... My previous Samsung Smart TV connected in Pioneer receiver. Now the new
Solved! How do I connect my Dell Inspiron 15-3000 series to my Samsung Smart TV?
How to do I hook up a set of wireless headphones to my Samsung series 5 led smart tv?
I have a samsung series 5 UA32M5500 tv does anyone know how to change the region in the smart hub to a different country ?
2017 Samsung 8000 series smart TV. Setup directions to protect user's privacy and prevents unwanted ads.
Connect Samsung 6 series smart t.v. to Panasonic hifi system
Will Netflix work on the Samsung KU 6300 series smart tv
Is there a way to stream from my ISO 10.3.1; 4 gen ipad to my Samsung smart TV model series 5 to watch WWE app live pay per vi
I have a Samsung Smart Tv Series 5, the audio is terrible. I would like to make it bluetooth so i can pair my Bose Soundlink m
Samsung Smart TV (2016) 55 inch Curved Series 6 not connecting to Internet
how should i connect sony sa -d10 sound speaker in samsung smart tv series 4 -4043
Connecting Bluetooth Device with Samsung Smart TV H5500 series
I have a new Samsung smart tv series 5200 and cannot connect to my wifi
Not getting sound in my onkyo receiver ts xr 309 from Samsung smart led series 6 55"
My samsung smart tv au46es7500 series 7 cant get a wireless network. How do i go about this. I have a wifi network in my house
How do I hook a set of wireless headphones to Samsung Series 5 LED Smart TV
i am trying to connect my new samsung series 6 smart tv to my older panasonis sc-ht820
Should I buy Samsung 4K SUHD JS8500 Series Smart TV
No sound from Kenwood VR-205 - AV receiver - 5.1 channel to samsung smart 6 series tv
samsung smart tv series 5 cannot download netflix-

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS