how can i move my apps from internal memory to sd card on my huawei p9 lite? help please

Solution
Since that phone should already be running Android "Marshmallow", the option 'should' be on the phone, and you can use the instructions below. That said, if the manufacturer has restricted that option, which does happen, then there is no way to make the change.

How to turn external SD card into internal storage on "Marshmallow".

NOTE: Please be sure you start with a blank SD card. It needs to be blank because when the card is converted to "Internal" storage, it will be formatted (wiped) and encoded (making the cards data only readable by that device).

1. Go to device “Settings”, then select “Storage”.
2. Select your "SD Card", then tap the “three-dot menu“ (top-right), now select “Settings” from in there.
3. Now select “Format as...
Since that phone should already be running Android "Marshmallow", the option 'should' be on the phone, and you can use the instructions below. That said, if the manufacturer has restricted that option, which does happen, then there is no way to make the change.

How to turn external SD card into internal storage on "Marshmallow".

NOTE: Please be sure you start with a blank SD card. It needs to be blank because when the card is converted to "Internal" storage, it will be formatted (wiped) and encoded (making the cards data only readable by that device).

1. Go to device “Settings”, then select “Storage”.
2. Select your "SD Card", then tap the “three-dot menu“ (top-right), now select “Settings” from in there.
3. Now select “Format as internal”, and then “Erase & Format”.
4. Your SD Card will now be formatted as internal storage.
5. Reboot your phone.

NOTE: If you don't reboot the phone, many things may not work correctly, so make sure you do.

Solution

lewar131

Commendable
Jan 31, 2017

Forgot that P9 Lite is run on EMUI and it doesn't have this option.

lewar131

Commendable
Jan 31, 2017

Could you be more specyfic? I don't know on what I have to look on this page. I'm also trying to make my 32gb samsung evo+ to be internal storage for the apps, but as far as I know Huawei disabled this option in P9 Lite. Hopefully maybe after upgrade to android 7.0 and EMUI to 5.0 they will rewive app2sd function because right now without root and link2sd there is no such option.