How can I save my music to my sd card on Samsung galaxy on5

Well, you will need to either have an app that will allow you to move files from the phones internal storage to the SD card, which usually is done one at a time. Or, you can do it the quicker way, which is to leave the SD card in the phone and connect the phone to a computer via USB cord. Create a folder on the computer for your phones files and move all music you want to put on the SD card over to the folder on the computer. Organize it how you want (rename the files, etc.) then when you are all set, copy them all back over to the SD card via the USB cord. I say move from the phone (so that they are no longer on the device) and copy to the card from the computer (so that you leave a backup copy on the computer).

Well, you will need to either have an app that will allow you to move files from the phones internal storage to the SD card, which usually is done one at a time. Or, you can do it the quicker way, which is to leave the SD card in the phone and connect the phone to a computer via USB cord. Create a folder on the computer for your phones files and move all music you want to put on the SD card over to the folder on the computer. Organize it how you want (rename the files, etc.) then when you are all set, copy them all back over to the SD card via the USB cord. I say move from the phone (so that they are no longer on the device) and copy to the card from the computer (so that you leave a backup copy on the computer).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
4 Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
Z Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 3