How can I save Sony Music Unlimited on my SD Card?

LordBolton

Estimable
Sep 29, 2014
Hi guys,

I am subscribed to Sony Music Unlimited and I have a Sony (!) Xperia mobile on which I would like to listen to some music offline. The prob here is that my internal storage is quite full and I can not find a way to save it to SD. Somewhere on the webpage I read that it should be possible but I seem to be to stupid or something :bounce:
Somebody could help me out here? I am kinda lost.

LordBolton

Estimable
Sep 29, 2014

This is what I found on Sonys support pages! Unfortunately this option is not occurring for me. Seems that I am not the only one facing this problem:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z-ZL-ZR/How-can-I-save-offline-music-unlimited-playlists-to-Micro-SD/td-p/344954

I don't know whether this is a general prob with the sony walkman app? Someone facing the same thing here?

Starbright

Estimable
Sep 29, 2014
Sorry but I can only tell you to do these 'tricks' that are stated on some of the help pages sometimes they are actually working. Something like installing on and off again and making your sd card completely empty. I have experienced similar problems with the Spotify app and never found a working solution :(.
One workaround is there that should work always. It is possible to use a recorder for Sony Music . For example you could try it with audials tunebite. There are a couple of other recorders (n23) on the market but most of them produce one big recording and are not able to produce seperate tagged songs.

LordBolton

Estimable
Sep 29, 2014

Yeah so far nobody could help me. Maybe it is a prob with ma phone, I got no clue. The typical tricks don't seem to work out for me. I will give your 'workaround' a try could be interesting for me. I guess this recorded music would be available on any device after !?