How can I unlock my account on facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianca_13

Prominent
May 20, 2017
I factory cleaned my phone and now I can't get into my Facebook account it has been 3 days since I have been on Facebook. I have tried so many ways to get into my account and I'm having alot of problems getting on. I have family and important friends I talk to on Facebook.

Solution
If you did a factory reset on the phone then you should just need to add your log in info to the app and log in.

However, if the reset didn't go well, you may have to clear the data for the Facebook app (Settings... Apps... All... Facebook... Clear Data) and then reboot the phone.

Should that not work. Try uninstalling the app completely from the phone reboot the phone and then redownload and install the app from the Google Play Store.
If you did a factory reset on the phone then you should just need to add your log in info to the app and log in.

However, if the reset didn't go well, you may have to clear the data for the Facebook app (Settings... Apps... All... Facebook... Clear Data) and then reboot the phone.

Should that not work. Try uninstalling the app completely from the phone reboot the phone and then redownload and install the app from the Google Play Store.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.