Solved! How do i change my screen to appear north to south

Dockwingduck22

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2011
The screen on my HP G60-200 serires laptop normally faces straight up and down but I leaned on it, and now it is facing sideways and I have to turn the laptop up on its side in order to see the screen right.

Solution
it may be some sort of function key on the keyboard that was pressed when leaning. I feel it would be strange for physical damage to cause the screen ti flip 90 degrees. I would say leaning on it is going to just damage it to where you see bad pixels or worse. Also try going in to your display settings and see if there is a command to adjust 90 degrees. You may be able to get to display properties by right clicking the desktop. Hope this helps.

HMRkingpin

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2011
it may be some sort of function key on the keyboard that was pressed when leaning. I feel it would be strange for physical damage to cause the screen ti flip 90 degrees. I would say leaning on it is going to just damage it to where you see bad pixels or worse. Also try going in to your display settings and see if there is a command to adjust 90 degrees. You may be able to get to display properties by right clicking the desktop. Hope this helps.

Solution
Normal orientation is Landscape Mode. You're not in Portrait Mode.

Check Display Properties - Screen Resolution.

rotate-windows7.png