How do i connect colored cables from tv to Motorola dvr

Cwright71

Commendable
Jan 24, 2017
I have 2 reds 1 white 1 blue and 1 green wires hooked to the back of my tv but i don't know where to put the same wires to the back of a Motorola DVR cable box

3 of the cables (red - green - blue) are component video (YPbPr on some products). The other 2 red and white are right and left audio.
On some Motorola dvr boxes there is a lower row of jacks that match. If your box only has HDMI out and the TV doesn't you will need a converter. Check with your cable provider to see if they can supply a box with the correct output before buying a converter.

Cwright71

Commendable
Jan 24, 2017

Samsung flat-screen and a Motorola HD Dual Tuner DVR

3 of the cables (red - green - blue) are component video (YPbPr on some products). The other 2 red and white are right and left audio.
On some Motorola dvr boxes there is a lower row of jacks that match. If your box only has HDMI out and the TV doesn't you will need a converter. Check with your cable provider to see if they can supply a box with the correct output before buying a converter.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Seoxis Streaming Video & TVs 0
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
catchgarry Streaming Video & TVs 1
mrinaldrive1 Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
Spatzle Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 4
X Streaming Video & TVs 4
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2