How do I connect my Lepy 2020A to my PC with A Mackie CR3 and a Razer Leviathan?

EndlessFQ

Estimable
Mar 9, 2015
Need help setting them up as I am new to the audio worlds. I had two set of speakers play sound simultaneously through an audio split. Now how do I connect the LP 2020A to my PC and my speakers.

Solution
Split the audio out of the PC to connect to both the 2020a amp and the Razer soundbar analog input. Connect the mackie speakers to the 2020a. This will give you stereo through both. Whether you like the mixed up sound is up to you,
You could use the 2020a+mackies as your front speakers and connect the Razer to the subwoofer out and use the sub with the mackies. This might be the best combo. Try it and see.
You could also use the Razer or Mackies as front speakers and the other set as surrounds by connecting them to the correct audio outputs of your PC
Green = front or stereo audio out
Black = surround sound audio out
Orange = center and subwoofer audio out
Split the audio out of the PC to connect to both the 2020a amp and the Razer soundbar analog input. Connect the mackie speakers to the 2020a. This will give you stereo through both. Whether you like the mixed up sound is up to you,
You could use the 2020a+mackies as your front speakers and connect the Razer to the subwoofer out and use the sub with the mackies. This might be the best combo. Try it and see.
You could also use the Razer or Mackies as front speakers and the other set as surrounds by connecting them to the correct audio outputs of your PC
Green = front or stereo audio out
Black = surround sound audio out
Orange = center and subwoofer audio out

Solution