How do i delete Kodak pictures on hard disk

Status
Not open for further replies.

leknus

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2011
I have a Kodak z1275 camera and the software that came with it. I usually download pictures into the Kodak editing space then transfer them to My Pictures in my computer. When I try to delete a picture it just makes a copy of it so that I end up with a file copy of copy of . . . infinitum. I just want to get rid of a lot of these picures but My Pictures just keeps growing. How do I delete pictures so they are gone gone gone?

Solution
Somewhere in the "Options" or "Preferences" in the Kodak software there must be a setting that tells Windows how to handle the photos. You need to get into this and make necessary changes.

For information, I use a Nikon DSLR and insert the memory card into a card reader. Then I transfer the photos to a folder, edit, and delete the ones I do not need.
Somewhere in the "Options" or "Preferences" in the Kodak software there must be a setting that tells Windows how to handle the photos. You need to get into this and make necessary changes.

For information, I use a Nikon DSLR and insert the memory card into a card reader. Then I transfer the photos to a folder, edit, and delete the ones I do not need.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.