How do I disable automatic captions on Netflix mobile app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatfancypenn

Honorable
Oct 23, 2013
I watch netflix like all the time on my tablet and every single time a new episode starts the captions turn back on. I have an 8inch tablet and the captions are huge. It's getting really annoying. I've looked in the settings and there's nothing. What can I do?

MADVIU

Estimable
Mar 31, 2014
Tap on the video while it's playing and there should be and option to turn off subtitles in the upper right corner of the screen.

thatfancypenn

Honorable
Oct 23, 2013

Yes but that doesn't permanently disable it.

MADVIU

Estimable
Mar 31, 2014
I've done some research, and gone on the actual app. And as of now there is no option to permanently tun off subtitles on the Android version of Netflix. Though I'm looking into another possible solution, I'll notify you if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 2
J Android Tablets 1
W Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 4
M Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
X Android Tablets 2
C Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
I Android Tablets 2
C Android Tablets 4
R Android Tablets 46
Similar threads
Solved! rca cambio constantly flashes "auto rotate on" & disables everything
Can you recommend which S7 Edge bloatware to "disable" by app name? Please, like you did for S6?
My cherry mobile Superion Radar Deluxe automatically shutdown even though I'll never turn it off, What should I do?
I keeping finding apps like coordinator downloaded on my tablet even though I have both unknown sources and automatic updates
I disabled myu keyboard, but I don't have a phone on this tablet. How do I get the keyboard to work.
is there a way to automatically capitalize the first letter of every word when typing a sentence on rca tablet keyboard?
How to disable scientific calculator on Tab S3
Le Pan shuts off at 100% when it automatically turns off
When ever I disconnect my samsung galaxy tab 2 from charger in gets switched off automatically how can I fix that??
I'm on disability with 2 kids both them booth next book area 8 and the 10 I have searched the Web 3 days everyone wants money
I disabled keyboard on password protected Android tablet, How do I open?
How do I disable lock screen galaxy tab 3
How can I disable the double tap zoom on my Droid phone
USB Adapter disabling keyboard
SamsungTabS2 volume button bent .unable to disable safe mode
How to disable two tap zoom
disable incognito on devices
How to disable safe mode on tablet?
I have a android tablet and accidently disabled my keyboard and I put a password. on my tablet and now I cannot get in.
how do i disable the double tap zoom feature on my android tablet

ASK THE COMMUNITY