how do i disassemble zte z750c to find out why it wont charge or turn on when all else fails

HeatherNicole85

Prominent
Jul 8, 2017
I have had this phone for a while. The battery appears to be fine but with water damage. No water damage to phone but has a cracked screen. Can i disassemble the phone to find out the problem? And if so, how do i do this? Oh, the phone is a zte z750c and out of warranty. Thank you so much in advance.

Solution
Any phone can be taken apart. How else would the techs be able to do it. :) However, how simple or complicated access to a device is, well a whole other story.

I would suggest doing a search for videos online on that device. You may find one or more that show how to open it up to say remove the battery, etc.
Any phone can be taken apart. How else would the techs be able to do it. :) However, how simple or complicated access to a device is, well a whole other story.

I would suggest doing a search for videos online on that device. You may find one or more that show how to open it up to say remove the battery, etc.

Solution