How do I get the drivers for a 2.33 GHz Core 2 Duo 2006 Macbook Pro 15" for Windows XP?

Tom_660

Commendable
May 3, 2016
Hi guys,

I have an Apple Macbook Pro 15" 2006 with a 2.33 GHz Core 2 Duo, I currently have it dual booted with Windows XP. The issue I am having is locating drivers for the Mac for XP. I realise you can get drivers off the original install Disk but I don't have that. Is there any other way of getting the drivers without buying another install disk as they are now really expensive?

Thanks for the help!
Tom

Solution
Managed to sort it out, found a torrent for OS X Lion install disk with drivers, burnt the ISO to a DVD and then used that to install drivers in Windows XP.

k1114

Distinguished
All drivers can be found online and I never suggest using the disk as they will be outdated. Install disks do not have drivers other than oem quick restore disks which will be for that exact model and seeing as it's a mac, there is no pc disk for it.

Tom_660

Commendable
May 3, 2016
Ok, can you send me a link with the avaliable drivers? The Mac is too old to be used with any of the boot camp versions I believe and I couldn't find anything on the apple website

Tom_660

Commendable
May 3, 2016
Managed to sort it out, found a torrent for OS X Lion install disk with drivers, burnt the ISO to a DVD and then used that to install drivers in Windows XP.

Solution