how do I hook the wii up to our Samsung smart tv when Wii has white, yellow and red cable but tv only has 2 holes which are ye

grip1204

Prominent
Jan 22, 2018
We want to connect our Wii console to our Samsung Smart TV but our tv only has 2 holes (blue and yellow) and our Wii has the red, white and red cables. How do we connect Wii to Samsung Smart tv? Thanks Cindi

Mar 4, 2018

I was wondering the same thing! My Samsung 43” Curve model code is UN43KU7500FXZA.
I tried using the plug that came with the TV, it has the RCA color coded female plugs that go down to one male yellow plug,
where it’s marked AV IN on the back of the TV to hook up our DVD player. There was video, but absolutely no sound out, at all. I’m assuming it would be the same with the Wii.
What do I need to hook up the Wii, which has the same RCA plugs as the DVD player, to my Samsung Curve?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
mtp1032 Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 4
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 6
Y Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question App volume problems on Samsung Smart TV with LG Soundbar
Question WHATS BETTER HDMI OR OPTICAL CABLE FOR MY SAMSUNG SMART TV AND LG HOME THEATER
Question How to screen mirror my Samsung Android to my element smart tv
Question Switching between Apps on Cube and Apps on Samsung Smart TV?
Question I have wi fi which on my pc,smart tv,and mobiles.I want to stream to another tv in the bedroom (samsung) which has an internet button on the controlle
How To I want to connect a Bose speaker to my (not so smart) Samsung smart TV model UN55ES71000 I found the 2.1 version or Bluetooth speed is not upgradable
samsung smart tv memory problem
How connect my Acer laptop ES1-512 to my Samsung smart tv?
Samsung smart tv
How can I connect my old Sony cabinet speakers to my new Samsung Smart 4K tv?
Can I control my Samsung smart tv if it’s not at my house
I am unable to get my surround sound Dennon to work with my Samsung Smart TV while on Netflix. Can you help me?
Solved! No audio between old Sony VCR & new Samsung smart TV
How to set my Sony smart TV and Samsung BD-player to make the hdmi-ARC work? Current there is no sound. I am already using a h
I have a samsung smart TV has no analog outputs and I have an LG DVD player only has the red white and yellow analog outputs c
I have a new samsung smart tv and hooked up dvd player but dvd's only come on in black and white. How do i fix this? I am not
Old VCR with only red,yellow,white CRA needs to connect to new Samsung Smart TV but doesn't work with AV or Component input. H
I am trying to connect my old Pioneer DV-383 DVD player to my Samsung smart TV using yellow, white and red cables, not working
I get only a black and white picture when I hook up my Toshiba dvr620ku to my smart samsung tv
Have new Samsung smart tv. When I connect it to an older Toshiba DVD/VHS player with the yellow-red-white connectors, I get a

ASK THE COMMUNITY