How do I make wired speakers Bluetooth compatible

casehall2003

Prominent
Dec 25, 2017
Is there any device that I can connect a wired speaker to that will receive the Bluetooth signal and play through a wired speaker? It is also a bare wire, so there is that hurdle as well

You need two devices:
- an amplifier where to connect your speakers. It will be good to match amplifier' power output and impendence to your speakers;
- a Bluetooth receiver which will connect to that amplifier' audio input.

There are many options avaialbe, and popular online shopping sites even have "combo" devices (an amplifier with built-in Blietooth receiver). It all depends on how much you want to spend.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Audio 3
K Audio 2
S Audio 3
J Audio 6
S Audio 2
W Audio 2
B Audio 1
D Audio 1
M Audio 2
W Audio 1
M Audio 5
L Audio 4
M Audio 3
L Audio 1
A Audio 3
A Audio 1
J Audio 2
M Audio 5
E Audio 2
S Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Klipsch pro media wired 2.1 computer speakers win 10
Question My father-in-law recently bought a home with 4 ceiling speakers throughout the house. Could anyone give some advice on wiring hookup?
Question Church Speakers - Can I test voltage on speaker wire?
Question How do I install wireless speakers on an old JVC rack system that uses speaker wires?
Question How to connect unique speaker wires
Bluetooth headhpones only playing through one speaker when wired ONLY
Have a Bluetooth receiver from a small 2 speaker sound bar want to wire it to aux cable to connect phone Bluetooth to non Blue
Wire a wireless subwoofer bluetooth speaker. Won't repair or no soundbar
How to connect my LG soundbar that includes wireless subwoofer to the wired subwoofer I already own?
Connection wired polk sattelite speakers to denon bluetooth reciever
Back speakers bluetooth while keeping wired for rest of my 7.2 surround sound system?
Add wireless speakers to wired speakers same room?
Wired speakers and Bluetooth speaker play at the same time?
If I buy a bluetooth amp and bluetooth speaker...Do I still need to wire it together? looking to avoid wire mess.
Combining bluetooth speakers with wired?
Adding "wired" speakers to play via Bluetooth App
Can I take bare wire outdoor speakers and convert to bluetooth?
Can I have bluetooth speakers set up to stream my smart tr to if the tv is already set to a wired receiver an speakers?
I have an old Sony MHC-2600Mini Hi-FI bookshelf system with only wired speaker outputs. Can I hook up a bluetooth transmitter
Can I add Wireless speakers to my Wired system?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS