how do i move photos from sd card back to phones internal storage

JoJo 68

Commendable
Mar 4, 2016
Hi All using Sony Xperia z3
It came up on my phone that the internal memory was almost full transfer data to sd card. I pushed 'move to sd' without thinking ( in a hurry! ) and it moved everything photos too. I never do this! I always leave photos on device in the Sony pre installed album. They're so much easier to manage and quicker to find than using just Google photos. I need to get them back off of the sd card and onto the phones internal storage again as before. Thank you Using Sony Xperia z3.

PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME!! Thank you

Solution
Hello,

You got android device :) So...
1) Connect it via USB and computer. You can manage your files like flash drive <- recommended
2) Download Clean Master to free up some space on your device (do not transfer files with it!)
3) If you want to manage your files without a computer... find some FileManager app (ES File Explorer File is okay). From there you can open your device folders and manage your files.

Is it okay now :) ?

GeRgY

Admirable
Hello,

You got android device :) So...
1) Connect it via USB and computer. You can manage your files like flash drive <- recommended
2) Download Clean Master to free up some space on your device (do not transfer files with it!)
3) If you want to manage your files without a computer... find some FileManager app (ES File Explorer File is okay). From there you can open your device folders and manage your files.

Is it okay now :) ?

Solution