How do I open my blocked Hotmail account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlyo

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2011
Hello,
i am carl jovanovich i have had; my mail add; for 10 year's more., i have recently been blocked, mess; said; i entered wrong pass word. i dont beleive i did that. i have opened a new acc; nearly the same as my blocked acc; my blocked e-mail add; is as follows=lifeliveitloveit@hotmail.com my new acc; has #2 after the loveit portion. i have sent many. mails to your acc; dep; i had my freind also; send mail from his p/c. this is the most common p/c i have used in the last 5 years. i have filled out your form at least 2 times i have had 2 reply's 1 of them was from name; kiran. nohting has been resolved. i am presently in asia; i have sent my tele#; from here, i have also; given you my 2 son'a tele #.in usa.it has been about 2-3 week's that i cant enter my e-mail. please please, resolve my problem thank you carl

Solution
You could get more help if more clear about your problem :p

anyway i assume you cant access your hotmail account?

if you don't remember your password, you could try the Forget your Password Form
in here https://login.live.com/resetpw.srf

in there you can choose different process to recover your email

1. Email the reset password link to alternative email
2. Send a code to your mobile phone
3. Customer Support, It will take you to our validation process where you will be asked a number of questions about your account to prove your ownership.

Da_Man

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
You could get more help if more clear about your problem :p

anyway i assume you cant access your hotmail account?

if you don't remember your password, you could try the Forget your Password Form
in here https://login.live.com/resetpw.srf

in there you can choose different process to recover your email

1. Email the reset password link to alternative email
2. Send a code to your mobile phone
3. Customer Support, It will take you to our validation process where you will be asked a number of questions about your account to prove your ownership.

Solution

carlyo

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2011
hello; thank you for trying to help.
i have tryed alll the for got password. reset password. they keep asking me qwestions about where and when i opened my acc; it has been 10 years more,. i dont remeber as; i was traveling a great deal,. can anyone help please

carlyo

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2011
i cant beleive, microsoft does not have a person. directly that i can talk to, or mail. totally'; unbeleivable, it seems' they want to punish me. for something. i simply need all my contacts returned to me,. thank you

carlyo

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2011
i think; they must feel, that i am not who i am. i will be agreeable to send copy of my passport,.
this process works' all around the world. it should be axceptable to micro soft. i also; would like a 1=800 tele # thank you carl

nevine

Honorable
Aug 26, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.