how do i reset to factory settings, with less bass?

Ravendove

Honorable
Dec 31, 2013
I listen to music when i sleep, and the bass was so deep i could feel it come up from the floor, and could not sleep :. Daytime YES, but I need a way to set it where the bass is much less deep. I fiddled with it and got the bass down, but now the voice is all muffled, and the music is very loud in videos.

Thanks!

Solution
These "Acoustic Audio" produce a range of cheepish hardware, and I would not expect them to have any advanced features as @jsmithepa suggested. You should look for equalizer apps / controls on the device where the audio originates from (phone, laptop etc).

If anything else fails - I would resort to a surgery of the said speakers, with a switch cutting off the bass speaker driver.
Well my friend, those bass and treble knobs are too coarse as you found out, so need some new hardware.

A hardware with bass management, one that allows you to cut off the lower frequencies, or a built-in equalizer to lower the very low frequencies that bothers you.

These "Acoustic Audio" produce a range of cheepish hardware, and I would not expect them to have any advanced features as @jsmithepa suggested. You should look for equalizer apps / controls on the device where the audio originates from (phone, laptop etc).

If anything else fails - I would resort to a surgery of the said speakers, with a switch cutting off the bass speaker driver.

Solution

aquielisunari

Distinguished

Will Equalizer APO help?

I use its equalizer and also the preamp gain if I'm using my TV's speakers.