How do i set the default download storage to an sd card on Sony Xperia M4

Solution
Unfortunately you can't. Unless your phone is using the Marshmallow version of the android OS, it won't allow for downloading to an SD card.

Also, even if you did have Marshmallow on your phone, most sites like Google Play don't allow downloading to SD cards. Plus, most apps don't allow for use from a card.

I would suggest, if you need more room on the phone, moving all that you can to your SD card and then continuing downloads to the phone itself. If any app or file you download is movable, you can then move it over to the card.
Unfortunately you can't. Unless your phone is using the Marshmallow version of the android OS, it won't allow for downloading to an SD card.

Also, even if you did have Marshmallow on your phone, most sites like Google Play don't allow downloading to SD cards. Plus, most apps don't allow for use from a card.

I would suggest, if you need more room on the phone, moving all that you can to your SD card and then continuing downloads to the phone itself. If any app or file you download is movable, you can then move it over to the card.

Solution