How do i wire a one om speaker

monicaeberenz1

Prominent
Dec 22, 2017
Do i wire one om stable dual voice pos to poss neg to neg then pos from one side then neg on opposite side to my amp so end up right side and left side lead out from each other

Solution
If you have a dual voice coil woofer and want to drive it with a stereo amp you simply connect one channel to each voice coil. It's the same as if you had two separate woofers.
There are other ways to do it but it depends on whether you can bridge the amp to mono, the impedance of each voice coil, and what's the minimum impedance the amp will run when in stereo or bridged (bridged is usually half that of stereo mode).
If you have a dual voice coil woofer and want to drive it with a stereo amp you simply connect one channel to each voice coil. It's the same as if you had two separate woofers.
There are other ways to do it but it depends on whether you can bridge the amp to mono, the impedance of each voice coil, and what's the minimum impedance the amp will run when in stereo or bridged (bridged is usually half that of stereo mode).

Solution