How do you connect and hdmi tv to regular cable without a cable box? The cable is a standard coax cable coming out from the w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherjo

Commendable
Dec 3, 2016
Just bought a Visio home theater TV and it connects to cable services using an HDMI cable. The cable coming out of the wall (we have no box in this room) is a standard coax cable.

Mcgrathk85

Estimable
Sep 30, 2015
I have a similar issue, my coax is broken off the tv.. You can get a set-box antenna with a hd cord that fits into the tv, instead of the coax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Streaming Video & TVs 4
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 0
Izare Streaming Video & TVs 5
R Streaming Video & TVs 4
blue_duck Streaming Video & TVs 6
Barnsley242 Streaming Video & TVs 5
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
THEBDC Streaming Video & TVs 7
kris192 Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
P Streaming Video & TVs 6
Similar threads
Question HOW TO CONNECT OLD VCR and DVR TO NEW TV
Question Is there a way to connect my TV, Soundbar, & Firestick 4K?
Question Connecting soundbar to TV
Question How to use Android TV's bluetooth and mic on a connected HDMI device (PC)?
Question Samsung TV ethernet connection issues
Question Projector connection
Question My projector only shows green when an HDMI output is connected to the projector's VGA input
Solved! How can I connect portable DVD player to tv
Question Connecting DVR to tv and cable box
Solved! Need help connecting HDTV, DVR, PS4 to a Sony Home Theatre system with only one HDMI OUT.
Solved! How to connect smart tv to old Pioneer surround sound system.
Solved! HELP, how do I connect old dvd home cinema with scart to new smart tv without scart.
Solved! I just connected my new Samsung tv to the u verse box. I have the regular tv channels but they are in black and white, no colo
How to connect Samsung smart tv to my Direct TV. It says check connection. But it works fine on regular tv when plugged in.
How do I connect a regular DVD player with yellow white and red cords to my tv that has only blue red green connections
I have a new Vizio smart tv, with regular inputs, that I use for my dvd player. How can I connect my old VCR to HDMI inputs?
can I connect my new smart tv to regular cable with no hdmi ?
Solved! How to connect a RCA audio plug to a subwoofer with regular speaker wire?
Http://www tomshardware com/forum/54727-4-connect-audio-plug-subwoofer-regular-s
How to connect a RCA audio plug to a subwoofer with regular speaker wire?

ASK THE COMMUNITY