how do you move applications from internal memory to an external sd card on the Samsung tab 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusanGrace

Estimable
Apr 10, 2014
I have just received a Samsung tab 2 and I am downloading applications but it does not have very much space on it. So I got a sd card for it and I am trying figure out how to move applications to the sd card. Is there a setting to be able to download straight to the card? Or move the applications to the sd card?

Recycled

Honorable
Oct 31, 2013
Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications -> Downloaded or All -> Pick the App You Want -> Move to USB Storage

Note: not all apps, and usually no pre-installed crapware can be moved to the SD card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Android Tablets 3
S Android Tablets 0
SongmakersCry Android Tablets 2
F Android Tablets 3
M Android Tablets 4
kdsdata Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 2
P Android Tablets 5
R Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 2
M Android Tablets 1
X Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
Question are files showing in internal storage also in SD card
Question How to change micro sd-card to internal storage on Galaxy A7 (2020)
Question I keep getting a notification asking me if I want to change between internal storage or microsd.
Solved! Can't move some files from internal storage to sd card.
Solved! Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 internal storage keeps filling up- no idea why- cannot keep it cleared and will not function?
Solved! SM-T350 Increase Internal Memory
Solved! Samsung t280 can't format sd as internal
Solved! Best solution webworkings says to go to home screen, but there is no "Menu" on the home page. No "Applications" there either.
Solved! how to move apps from internal storage to external storage in micromax q391
Solved! How to set my sd card as internal memory in my samsung galaxy tab j
Solved! How can I free up internal space on my Android tablet by moving them to S\
Can a formatted SD card be formatted again to an internal sd card on another device.
How do I move apps from internal to SD card if there is no option in setting
how do I get rid of CyanogenMod and get all the original Samsung and Android applications back on my Galaxy Note 10.1
How can i Move my Apps to Sd Card without the fearture "Move To SD" in the application manager cause my Oppo A37 doesn't have
My Tablet wont open camera," failed to open camera may be used by another application" what shown when i try to open camera..
Will a. Android application work on a kindle tablet
How to how to move internal application to SD card
Option to move applications to SD card not available
when I try to download a app it said application cannot be installed do to install location and I dont know how to default the

ASK THE COMMUNITY