Solved! How I can get my contacts and photos from my hacked email id

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2019
My email has been hacked by my husband now I don't have my mobile and my email password also have been changed the recovery phone number and email id also changed by my husband.
1.please help me to change my password and recovery email id and phone number.
2. Please help me to get my contacts and photos.
3. Email id: removed by Moderator@gmail.com

Solution
I took that e-mail address on grounds that you seem to have enough problems right now. You need to log in with your e-mail name and password and if taht fails, go through the Forgot Password procedure. Only you should know the answers to the security questions you set up when you opened he account. If your husband knows those, that's how he changed your name.

Take it up with Google and they can trace the device used by the last time your address was logged in from. They should check with the user of that device.
I took that e-mail address on grounds that you seem to have enough problems right now. You need to log in with your e-mail name and password and if taht fails, go through the Forgot Password procedure. Only you should know the answers to the security questions you set up when you opened he account. If your husband knows those, that's how he changed your name.

Take it up with Google and they can trace the device used by the last time your address was logged in from. They should check with the user of that device.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.