How Many Kins Did Microsoft Sell in Two Months?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frye

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
They sold terribly because they look like crap and probably performed like crap.

And no, I don't know anyone with a kin. At all.

proxy711

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2009
[citation][nom]NoCaDrummer[/nom]You Canadians are SO lucky... Universal Health Care and NO Kins.[/citation]

Ya hows that health care working for you guys?

oh you're still waiting for them to attach that finger you lost 4 months ago...

wotan31

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
Kin was complete garbage, just like every other phone product Microsoft has ever made. They just don't have a clue when it comes to phones. Windows Mobile is a bad joke, it has what, 1% market share? The phone world right now is Android vs. iPhone. There are no other players that matter.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]Some person[/nom]Yeah, I have a Kin. Big whoop. Wanna fight about it?[/citation]

hold on to that kin like it was your own child dude... it's gonna be worth a lot one day, it's a collectors item for sure

enzo matrix

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2009
Now, 503 phones over a period of two months isn't just bad; it's awful. Woeful sales like that don't come from poor marketing
Actually, they are. My first question when I read the title was "WTF is a kin?"

thegreathuntingdolphin

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2009
From my recent learning experience...Verizon's display devices are dummy units with limited funtionality and are there to show menus and what the device is able to do once it is activated.

My experience has been that they are fully web functional phones. You could set up email, facebook, etc on them. I usually cant text or call anyone but I can do just about everything else.

[citation][nom]nicklasd87[/nom]I didn't even know Kin was launched...[/citation]

I honestly didn't know it had launched either. I thought Kin was launching later this year.

g-thor

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2008
You've got to be kidding. The cell phone company stores I've visited here in Canada only have dummy phones. When I was thinking about an Android phone, the only reason I got to try it hands on was the salesman had his own with him and let me try it.

The cell phone companies here are cheap when it comes to showing you product, pricey when it comes to service.

walt526

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2009
[citation][nom]wotan31[/nom]The phone world right now is Android vs. iPhone. There are no other players that matter.[/citation]

Ever hear of something called Blackberry?

Status
Not open for further replies.