How much is my TV worth?

ryce4lyfe

Commendable
Jul 27, 2016
Looking to sell my Panasonic TH-42PE7U to get a new 4k tv. I was looking around the web at places like ebay and amazon but couldn't find my product for sale. So I was wondering how much my TV is worth if I sold it. Everything is in great condtion. No dead pixels. Thanks in advance!

Solution
Maybe try search simpler terms like Panasonic viera plasma 42" not specific to model. Ebay has loads of them roughly for the price mentioned 50~100bucks

I would try the 4k TV first before selling the plasma (If you don't need the cash) because some of these Panasonic plasmas had excellent response times (If gaming on them) and if 'used' to it, might not like the 4k TV if slower response.

USAFRet

Illustrious

A 42" Panasonic plasma from 2007?
$50, if you're lucky. And if the buyer is local. Shipping would kill a non-local sale.

One can't buy plasmas anymore so somebody *may* get interested. But as mentioned, due to the weight of plasmas, you are limited to local buyers.

Nobody in the house want it? exercise room? garage?

Curious, what city are you located and what's the weight of this puppy?

ikaz

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2005
Best bet is local sale and post that it's a plasma, since they had deeper black level you may find some takes but still not going to get more than $50 or so. Maybe post it as a gaming screen (guessing should have good response time for gaming on older consoles).

USAFRet

Illustrious

The user manual says ~60lbs
http://www.manualslib.com/manual/360882/Panasonic-Viera-Th-42pe7.html?page=45#manual
Add 10 lbs for shipping.

boju

Distinguished
Maybe try search simpler terms like Panasonic viera plasma 42" not specific to model. Ebay has loads of them roughly for the price mentioned 50~100bucks

I would try the 4k TV first before selling the plasma (If you don't need the cash) because some of these Panasonic plasmas had excellent response times (If gaming on them) and if 'used' to it, might not like the 4k TV if slower response.

Solution