How much will I get for my ASUS N55SF?

MatthewScott

Estimable
May 6, 2014
Just wondering what I would likely be able to get for my laptop if I was to sell it

It is an ASUS N55SF with a core i7 processor
640GB HDD
6GB RAM
2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 555M graphics card
Built in webcam
Blu-Ray player
Windows 7 Home Premium
Bang and Olufsen ICEpower audio (includes a small subwoofer that came with the laptop)
I have all the original boxes and most of, if not all of the original paperwork

The laptop is for the most part in decent condition however it does have a few faults such as

The battery will not hold charge, however the laptop WILL work once the charger is plugged in, this meaning the battery will need replaced.

The 'W' key does not fit into place properly, it still works but it doesn't function great as it has came off before and would need placed

The laptop is also just over 2 years old and so has no warranty anymore

Just wondering how much I'd get for this since I never use it now I have my PC, what do you guys think?

Thanks, Matthew

Solution
Ahh, I'd be happy with that, thats about £200-230 (I'm British) however most shops try to con you and will only offer me £150 which is about 250 dollars. I'll probably put it up on Ebay soon

MatthewScott

Estimable
May 6, 2014
Ahh, I'd be happy with that, thats about £200-230 (I'm British) however most shops try to con you and will only offer me £150 which is about 250 dollars. I'll probably put it up on Ebay soon

Solution