Solved! How t find lost music on rugby pro

Dec 9, 2018
I went into my files clicked select all and moved to sd card, then deleted everything that didn't move now when I open my music app or gallery nothing shows but when I go into my files select external sd card and go down to the music folder there I find it

Solution
With respect to your music app and/or gallery link: were you using a hard-coded default path to the original storage device and folder?

If so, you will need to change the path to direct the app to the new external SD card. I.e., path. Drive, folder(s), etc..

And a suggestion: always use Copy instead of Move.

If you copy then you have the opportunity to verify that the files are located in the new location and are readable. Before deleting the files in the original source location.

If you move and something goes astray, the files may be lost....

With respect to your music app and/or gallery link: were you using a hard-coded default path to the original storage device and folder?

If so, you will need to change the path to direct the app to the new external SD card. I.e., path. Drive, folder(s), etc..

And a suggestion: always use Copy instead of Move.

If you copy then you have the opportunity to verify that the files are located in the new location and are readable. Before deleting the files in the original source location.

If you move and something goes astray, the files may be lost....

Solution