How to clean up all my google services and accounts?

teddymines

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
This kind of falls into applications, but here's my problem:

I'm looking for a way to clean up all my accounts. I have a youtube channel that was set up years ago with my yahoo email, and I'd like to switch it over to my new gmail account. I seem to somehow have 2 Google+ accounts, one linked to my yahoo email and the other linked to my gmail. Ultimately, I'd like to get rid of my yahoo account and have everything go to my gmail.

Is there a guide or even a pay service that can fix everything for me? The end solution should be that I log in to my google+ and do everything from there: manage/upload videos, check emails, check analytics, manage contacts, calendars, etc.

Thanks!

Just switch your accounts to use the new email, you'll have to visit anything where you have your email account entered and change it. You can probably contact Yahoo and have them totally kill your account with them if you want. I don't think you can just delete it on your own.

That is the guide right there. You can pay someone to do that but you'd have to give them all of your information and a list of sites to change things in which is silly to do. Why hand out your passwords to someone to do the work for you that you can do in minutes?