How to connect an iphone to my Hisense H5 Smart tv

Oct 6, 2018
Can I connect an iPhone to my Hisense h5 Smart tv. Android device connect to Anyvoew cast. Is their a way to anyview cast an iPhone or they are not compatible. Could I use a BT transmitter to do this?

Thanks

BT is audio only so it won't help.
The only apps you can install in the TV are from their VEWD app store. If they don't have an app for the iPhone then you might be able to use a built in browser to do it.
https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/236200/mirroring-iphone-screen-via-browser
Another option is to use a Chromecast stick or Apple TV or use a lightning AV adapter to connect the phone to an HDMI input of the TV.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
Seoxis Streaming Video & TVs 0
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
I Streaming Video & TVs 2
N Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 3
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 3
F Streaming Video & TVs 5
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
exfileme Streaming Video & TVs 34
G Streaming Video & TVs 0
Similar threads
Question How to connect non HDMI arc TV to a HDMI arc home theatre?
Question Why does PLEX stop working if the internet connection is lost?
Question Trouble connecting projector to receiver and connecting laptop to receiver to stream video and sound to 5.1 speaker surround system
Question Sound bar makes noise when connected to tv
Question Issue with Blu Ray Player Connected to Soundbar
Question HDMI ARC not working without connecting to dish TV
I want to connect my iPhone 5s to my Vizio smart TV without cords or Wi-Fi or hotspot does my phones data
How do I connect my iPhone to my vizio smart tv to watch movies
How do I connect my iPhone to my smart tv ?
I have a 2006 Toshiba TV, I want to connect Netflix & Hulu through HDMI with my iPhone 7, what cords do I need?
How do I Connect my iPhone6 to LG android tv
how to connect smart samsung plasma to iphone x to display netflix
How can i connect my aux iphone 7 cable into my LG stereo ? I'm having so much trouble.
Is there a way to connect movie box to my Samsung tv through my iPhone without jailbrake?
How do I connect my iPhone 6 with unlimited data to my LG smart tv that does not have internet? I want to mirror my iPhone to
My hisense tv when connected by usb to my iPhone reads there is no device connected? Help ?
I have a magnavox smart tv and I wanted to know if you can Bluetooth connect an I phone and watch Netflix through the iPhone w
how can I connect netflix from a iPhone to a non smart tv using a USB cable ??
Tether an iPhone Connection? There's an HTML5 App For That
Blu-ray Players To Connect With IPod, IPhone

ASK THE COMMUNITY