How to connect bluetooth headphones to LG Smart TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djnick

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2008
Dear Sirs.

I've bought quality bluetooth headphones that works great with any iOS device with Bluetooth Enabled. But I can't find solution to connect them with my LG Smart TV? Will buying USB BLUETOOTH device that I will plug it in TV USB make LG smart TV recognize headphones? Thanks a lot!

Nick

djnick

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2008

LG 55UG870V - 55” SUPER UHD Curved 4K TV

I would like only a bit larger headphones (to cover ears), not tiny, as (for example) those that you will get with iPhones or iPads.

treasuretshepo

Prominent
Nov 28, 2017

Dude I just figured it out, press settings then click on sound, then /Sound Out/LG Sound Synce/ Bluetooth then it will automatically search for Bluetooth headphones so make sure it's on and in pairing mode....then just click on your Bluetooth headphones....Done

kgergo88

Prominent
Dec 29, 2017

I was just browsing through the whole internet (I may be exaggerating) for the answer, if I could use the most basic Bluetooth headphones to pair with an LG Smart HD LED TV (49UJ635V for the matter), really hope this will work!

Maaxturn

Commendable
Jan 11, 2017
Anyone know how to use Bluetooth connection with a 43LJ594v module ??? I can't find a way to make it work and the sound out sync option is only optical

Maaxturn

Commendable
Jan 11, 2017
I have a 43LJ594v module of the LG smart TV and I can't see the option to activate Bluetooth or the wireless sound out option, anyone know what I can do???

Mar 10, 2018
After many weeks spent over searching compatible Bluetooth wireless for my LG 4K tv since lg's own wireless headphone doesn't work properly (sound cut due to low range) I have found one in the market which works perfectly with full range without any issue.
It's called SKULLCANDY GRAND S5GBW. It's easily available over eBay and Amazon.

Mar 20, 2018
I own LG LA6400 3D smart TV. It has LG sound sync wireless option where it can search my LG soundbar and play sound wirelessly through the TV. However, when I use the same option to discover other Bluetooth speaker(lg ph2) or a Bluetooth headset it doesn't discover the devices. Strange. Please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.