How to connect Dell Inspiron 15 series 3000 to excelvan led 1500 lumens android projector with HDMI Cable?

Gordon T

Commendable
Nov 7, 2016
Have a new Excelvan led android home cinema projector I want to use with Dell Inspiron 15 series 3000 via HDMI cable. Connected cable but cannot get projector to display what is on the \laptop. I want to be able to project videos and powerpoint presentations.
Any help appreciated

MusenMouse

Commendable
Mar 24, 2016

So you would connect this projector device to a TV then? Kind of boggles my mind but if I think about how they are marketing it as "computer" if you attach a mouse then that makes sense. How do we explain Excelvan advertising you can connect a PC and a laptop though?

They must expect you to be using a different connection. Not HDMI. Connecting it via USB might solve your issue. I didn't notice if it has Bluetooth or Wireless capabilities, but if so, that would be another possible connection.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 4
L Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 2